Lexington AC Maintenance
Keep Your AC Up & Running Year Round
With routine maintenance, you can keep your air conditioning in top condition from spring to winter, year after year. Call (803) 610-2122 to connect with Palmetto Air Conditioning in Lexington to discuss an AC maintenance plan with our service technicians today. We have more than 20 years of industry experience to put to good use for you, our friend and customer.
We have four awesome maintenance plans to choose from:
- Basic: 5% off all repairs
- Deluxe: 10% off all repairs
- Premium: 20% off all repairs
- Supreme: 20% off all repairs, free emergency repairs, and free diagnostics
Would you like to know more about our AC maintenance plans? We would like to get the chance to tell you more about them! Contact us at any time to speak with our team.
How Maintenance Benefits Your AC System
Just like anything else with moving parts and electronic components, your air conditioning system will start to experience wear, tear, and defects from regular use. The more time that passes, the more likely a small problem will become a big issue, too. With routine AC maintenance performed by our AC techs in Lexington, you can take the initiative to take care of your system before big breaks occur. We offer financing options to fit any budget, so you can have some peace of mind.
The key benefits of routine AC maintenance are:
- Improved climate control: A well-running air conditioner will be able to lower the temperature in your home more efficiently than one that needs maintenance. When you set the temperature to what you like, you will be able to depend on your AC unit to get to work and guarantee your family’s comfort.
- Lower energy bills: Well-maintained AC units also do not need to run as often to produce your desired temperature results. Since the machine will have to demand less energy to reach your set indoor temperature, you can reliably expect to see your electricity bill to reduce with time, especially in hot summer months.
- Better breathing: If you or one of your loved ones suffers from seasonal allergies, then getting your AC unit maintained before allergy season will help. Swapping in a new filter and making other general improvements to internal components can help purify the air, reducing allergens and other airborne contaminants.
- Savings on repairs: With maintenance performed at least twice a year on your AC unit – before and after summer, typically – your AC technician can spot small issues as they occur, repairing them with low-cost fixes. In many cases, this process will let you avoid major repairs. Plus, it extends the lifespan of your AC unit so you won’t have to replace it for many, many years.
Call (803) 610-2122 to talk to our Lexington AC maintenance professionals today. We look forward to hearing from and helping you!