Dependable Furnace Repair in Lexington
Servicing All Brands and Models – Dial (803) 610-2122
As much as we would like them to, furnace issues never call ahead and let us know when they will occur. In fact, it seems like heaters and furnaces tend to break down at the most inconvenient times, forcing homeowners and business owners to shiver through an uncomfortable South Carolina winter. Fortunately, the team of skilled Lexington heating services specialists at Palmetto Air Conditioning are here to help! With unmatched customer service and exceptional workmanship, our knowledgeable experts can identify the source of your problem and recommend a suitable fix to restore heat to your home or business.
Our Lexington County furnace repair technicians stand apart from the rest of the pack for the following reasons:
- We offer same-day and emergency service
- Straightforward pricing with no surprises
- Dedicated to providing top-notch customer service
- More than 20 years of proven experience
Contact us online today for more information about our Lexington furnace repair services.
Proudly Serving Both Commercial and Residential Clients
Our family owned and operated company has been providing premier quality Lexington heating services to both homeowners and business owners throughout the surrounding areas since 2001, earning us a reputation as one of the most trusted HVAC companies in the area. Whether your furnace needs repairs or a complete replacement, our skilled and friendly team can help you understand your options and guide you towards the most appropriate and cost-effective solution.
Call our HVAC technicians if you notice the following:
- Air isn’t as warm as it once was – If your heater isn’t getting your home to the right temperature, it’s a sign it needs a repair. There could be something wrong with the thermostat or the air filters.
- Weak or fluctuating airflow – Does your furnace not blow enough warm air throughout the house? Is it struggling to equally heat all the rooms? If so, you might need a furnace repair. Things like dirty air filters and leaking ductwork can be the cause of it and need immediate attention.
- Musty or odd odors – If you smell musty or stale odors when you turn on your heater, take note. While some of these smells are common when you first turn on your heating unit, it shouldn’t last. If it does, it means you need a repair because there can be an issue with anything from gas leaks to overworked parts.
- Inconsistent temperature between rooms – Is one area of your home warmer than the other? If your furnace heats your home inconsistently, there can be an issue with the thermostat or the ductwork. It’s best to have a professional look at it.
- Odd noises coming from your unit – Your heater will make a little noise when you first turn it on, but if you constantly hear banging or clanking sounds, there’s an issue. This can indicate an issue with the belt, fan, or other loose / broken parts.
When it comes to keeping your home warm all winter, it's important to have a functioning heater or furnace. If you notice any of the signs above, it's time to schedule heating repairs. By being proactive about taking care of your furnace, you can ensure your system works well and extend the lifespan of the unit.
Fix Your Furnace Without Breaking the Bank
While many other HVAC companies may pressure their customers into fully replacing their heater or furnace to maximize revenue, we always respect our clients’ financial situations and will only recommend replacing your unit if it makes sense to do so. Should it be determined that your furnace is beyond repair, however, we offer a wide range of efficient and affordable units that can bring warmth back to your home and cut your monthly heating costs. Best of all, with flexible financing options, we will work with you to find a Lexington County furnace repair solution that fits your needs and budget.